K&N AIR INTAKE
K&N Air Intakes has its own place in the Motorcycle industry. It is well known and the worlds largest manufacturer of cold air intakes, performance air filters, short ram intakes, and complete air intake kits. K&N carries air intakes for Motorcycles, cars, and trucks.
Some of the advantages of using Air-Intake are listed below:
* Horse Power increases rapidly.
* Fuel Efficiency increases.
* Replaces entire factory air intake system.
* K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty.
* Installation is easy.
* Throttle response shows boost.
* Can adjust with your Specific vehicle.
The intention behind using Air intakes is to increase the performance and boost the power. Their new Air Intake draws great amount of cool air. With the help of this cool air the engine can breath easily resulting in fresh and cool air inside the combustion chamber; thus burning fuel efficiently. Every drop of fuel and air forms a great combination and gives you more power.
K&N invented the world’s first air filter guaranteed for one million miles. That same warranty applies to their High-Flow Air Intake Systems. Their products are well engineered and built with the finest materials.
K&N AIR INTAKES, THE ULTIMATE WEAPON IN THE HORSEPOWER WARS. GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR Motorcycle.
K&N AIR INTAKE
K&N AIR INTAKE
US-based Harley-Davidson Inc., maker of iconic motorcycles by the same name, announced Thursday that it plans to start selling its range of chopper in India next year.
For More Information On Motorcycle Click HERE.
Thinking of buying a motorcycle?
- Don’t make a rash decision first overcome the rush , cool down and think logically!
- Buying a motorcycle involves a high risk to your security, family included, and heavy expense to your pocket if you are not careful while making this decision.
- The habit of instant gratification makes things worse especially while dealing with marvelous items like motorcycle which are very costly.
- Naturally, you will want biggest bike on the display but be patient and save the long term trouble and loads of money too.
5 Steps To consider Before Buying a Motorcycle.
1. Do Some Research and Decide which bike is best for you , depends specially on your use like cruising the road, taking on trails, going for fast drives, racing.
2. Now the easiest way is you can collect information online and narrow down your choice.
3. Importantly the cost of motorcycle is to be considered too.
4. While buying a branded motorcycle look for warranty offered and after sales services too.
5. Take all details from the dealer and TAKE A TEST RIDE.
Now you can finally decide
- Depending on your gut feeling and commit to buy the lovely lady you have been admiring for long.
- Ride your Motorcycle with happiness and safety once you have bought it.
For More Information On Buying Motorcycle parts click HERE.
While beginning to drive the motorcycle you might tip over just like we do when we start to ride the bicycle. Riding the motorcycle for first time than begin with a small bike for your safety and balance. Taking time to ride a bike is wiser and worth the effort as it acts as a catalyst in avoiding accidents.
Tips for Safe Driving Of Motorcycles are listed below:
1. Over Confidence is the easiest acquired attitude after driving motorcycle for a very short time. Please pay attention while driving and don’t think about all the problems or day dream while on motorcycle.
2. Being extremely vigilant and looking out for other vehicles is the best way to drive safely.
3. Pay attention to road condition and weather too.
4. Car and Truck Drivers often tend to ignore motorcycle drivers so motorcycle driver needs to be extra careful while driving and looking for unfavourable signs of this heavy vehicles.
5. Wearing proper protective gear and specially helmets protects the motorcycle riders to a large extent, so buy a good quality helmet and wear it.
6. Look out for a motorcycle safety course for beginners and develop the safe riding skills.
For More Information Click HERE.
Most of the Motorcycle Enthusiasts like to go away on a long ride or a long road trip. Invariably such a trip requires lots of planning and preparation
Let us make a list of things to be done before your motorcycle adventure begins:
1. Road map in folds or an mobile with Internet connected will be helpful for navigation.
2. Motorcycle Tool bag or a kit with simple tools cable ties, screwdrivers, pliers, a couple of standard size wrenches, and a repair manual may save the day in case of a problem.
3. Extra Pair of clothes and a rain coat on top for emergency can save lot of trouble.
4. Light Snacks for the road like road-nuts, dried fruit, power bars, granola bars, water, and a couple candy bars would be enough to satisfy the sudden hunger pangs if you are away from motels.
5. A couple of essential items you need personally could be included on your list.
Packing the luggage on the motorcycle in a well balanced way will save a lot of energy and provide much needed safety for a well-balanced, relaxing ride to enjoy the wonderful trip on the road.
For More Information on motorcycle and motorcycle parts from branded manufactures click HERE.
The next generation is more interested in motorcycle than four wheeler vehicles.
* Motorcycle is an adventurous and stylish vehicle making it easy for transportation too.
* Many famous companies like Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Harley Davidson produce good quality motorcycles.
* These companies have introduced various models of different motorcycles.
* We can see a huge variety of motorcycles that are available in the market within different colors and designs.
* When we purchases a motorcycle, naturally we are very conscious about the protection of the bike.
* Motorcycle covers are the best solution for the protection of the bike.
* A cover protects your bike from several damages.
* It protects your bike from dust and water.
* It helps you to maintain the shine of your bike.
* Motorcycle covers are very important for the protection of the bike.
We should not compromise on the quality of the motorcycle cover since if it is cheap it will not protect the bike properly.
Many reliable websites supply good quality motorcycle parts, in different designs, color and sizes. For More Information on Motorcycle Parts Click HERE.
Looking for Spoke wheels Rim Harley has the best to offer
* Triple Chrome Plated Rim & Hub
* Stainless Smooth or Diamond Cut Spokes (Please Specify in Notes)
* 21 x 3 Front & 16 x 3.5 Rear Gold & Black Smooth 52 Fat Spoke Wheel Package
For More Information on motorcycle parts, accessories and more click here
Best way to replace worn grips is with these quality Harley grips.
* Harley Grips resist moisture, fading, shrinking and stretching.
* Early Harley Springer style handle bar grips are available in red, white, blue, or classic black.
* You can conveniently disguise old or worn grips and levers by selecting superior quality Harley Grips.
* Special Price is offered on durable, reliable and economical Harley Grips.
For More Information on Harley Grips click here.
Thinking about how to save fuel in this age of increased fuel prices buring holes in our pockets?
* Switch over to a great motorcycle and save fuel adding style quotient to your personality.
* Some bikes like Honda, Kawasaki, Triumph, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Norton, BSA, are known to achieve a 60-70 miles per gallon, so no wonder many commuters are switching over to two wheels.
* Fuel saving is possible with petrol, gas or just plain old fuel with best vehicles in the economy efficient motorcycles.
* Riding motorcycle are a good solution to pollution, traffic jams, parking problems and boredom.
* So now Beat Traffic with bike and have lots of fun at the same time.
For more information click here.
* DNA Custom Headlights are the most appropriate accessory for any Custom Motorcycle.
* An exceptionally complimenting front of your custom motorcycle this head lamps are triple Chrome Platted.
* DNA offers two different style variations of head lamps, the “Chopper” DNA Springer Front End and “Tri bar” headlamps.
* DNA is personified with a crystal clear lens. These head lights are super bright for night time rides.
* DNA Headlights are installed on any motorcycle with minimal work.
* We have used these lights on Honda, Kawasaki, Triumph, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Norton, BSA, BMW and Custom Trikes as well.
Think style and functionality when purchasing your cycle headlight and you will end up buying DNA Headlights.
For More Information click here.