It is consider that the original exhaust insulating wrap was developed over 14 years ago. It becomes possible to create more power and reduce under-hood temperatures using Exhaust Insulating Wrap. Wrapping headers maintains hotter exhaust gases that exit the system faster through decreased density.
Many motorcycles have a problem with excessive heat. If yours is one of them, here’s a solution you may want to try. Exhaust Insulating Wrap withstands continuous heat up to 2000 F and contains no asbestos.
The material used for Exhaust Insulating Wrap is a fiberglass composition, not asbestos, and a 2-inch by 50-foot roll is more than enough for your bike. Use hose clamps to secure it at both ends. You see this stuff commonly now on custom choppers.
Exhaust Wrap Features
# Reduces under-hood temperatures up to 70%
# Withstands continuous heat up to 20000F
# Increases life of the engine and electronic components
Exhaust Insulating Wrap For Header Pipes – Black Insulating Wrap
# Exhaust Insulating Wrap not only helps to protect you from dangerous pipe burns, it also increases horsepower and fuel efficiency
# Maintains hotter exhaust gases inside the pipe allowing them to exit faster due to decreased density
# Withstands temperatures up to 20000F
# To secure the insulating wrap, use the cut-to-length Snap Strap Clamp Kit
# To protect the wrap and seal the pores, we recommend using our Hi-Heat Coating after installation
# Cool It¨ Thermo Tec
# Black Insulating Wrap
# 2″ x 50′ Roll
Thinking of buying a motorcycle?
- Don’t make a rash decision first overcome the rush , cool down and think logically!
- Buying a motorcycle involves a high risk to your security, family included, and heavy expense to your pocket if you are not careful while making this decision.
- The habit of instant gratification makes things worse especially while dealing with marvelous items like motorcycle which are very costly.
- Naturally, you will want biggest bike on the display but be patient and save the long term trouble and loads of money too.
5 Steps To consider Before Buying a Motorcycle.
1. Do Some Research and Decide which bike is best for you , depends specially on your use like cruising the road, taking on trails, going for fast drives, racing.
2. Now the easiest way is you can collect information online and narrow down your choice.
3. Importantly the cost of motorcycle is to be considered too.
4. While buying a branded motorcycle look for warranty offered and after sales services too.
5. Take all details from the dealer and TAKE A TEST RIDE.
Now you can finally decide
- Depending on your gut feeling and commit to buy the lovely lady you have been admiring for long.
- Ride your Motorcycle with happiness and safety once you have bought it.
For More Information On Buying Motorcycle parts click HERE.
While beginning to drive the motorcycle you might tip over just like we do when we start to ride the bicycle. Riding the motorcycle for first time than begin with a small bike for your safety and balance. Taking time to ride a bike is wiser and worth the effort as it acts as a catalyst in avoiding accidents.
Tips for Safe Driving Of Motorcycles are listed below:
1. Over Confidence is the easiest acquired attitude after driving motorcycle for a very short time. Please pay attention while driving and don’t think about all the problems or day dream while on motorcycle.
2. Being extremely vigilant and looking out for other vehicles is the best way to drive safely.
3. Pay attention to road condition and weather too.
4. Car and Truck Drivers often tend to ignore motorcycle drivers so motorcycle driver needs to be extra careful while driving and looking for unfavourable signs of this heavy vehicles.
5. Wearing proper protective gear and specially helmets protects the motorcycle riders to a large extent, so buy a good quality helmet and wear it.
6. Look out for a motorcycle safety course for beginners and develop the safe riding skills.
For More Information Click HERE.
Most of the Motorcycle Enthusiasts like to go away on a long ride or a long road trip. Invariably such a trip requires lots of planning and preparation
Let us make a list of things to be done before your motorcycle adventure begins:
1. Road map in folds or an mobile with Internet connected will be helpful for navigation.
2. Motorcycle Tool bag or a kit with simple tools cable ties, screwdrivers, pliers, a couple of standard size wrenches, and a repair manual may save the day in case of a problem.
3. Extra Pair of clothes and a rain coat on top for emergency can save lot of trouble.
4. Light Snacks for the road like road-nuts, dried fruit, power bars, granola bars, water, and a couple candy bars would be enough to satisfy the sudden hunger pangs if you are away from motels.
5. A couple of essential items you need personally could be included on your list.
Packing the luggage on the motorcycle in a well balanced way will save a lot of energy and provide much needed safety for a well-balanced, relaxing ride to enjoy the wonderful trip on the road.
For More Information on motorcycle and motorcycle parts from branded manufactures click HERE.
The next generation is more interested in motorcycle than four wheeler vehicles.
* Motorcycle is an adventurous and stylish vehicle making it easy for transportation too.
* Many famous companies like Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Harley Davidson produce good quality motorcycles.
* These companies have introduced various models of different motorcycles.
* We can see a huge variety of motorcycles that are available in the market within different colors and designs.
* When we purchases a motorcycle, naturally we are very conscious about the protection of the bike.
* Motorcycle covers are the best solution for the protection of the bike.
* A cover protects your bike from several damages.
* It protects your bike from dust and water.
* It helps you to maintain the shine of your bike.
* Motorcycle covers are very important for the protection of the bike.
We should not compromise on the quality of the motorcycle cover since if it is cheap it will not protect the bike properly.
Many reliable websites supply good quality motorcycle parts, in different designs, color and sizes. For More Information on Motorcycle Parts Click HERE.
Great to have a motorcycle and greater when it is well equipped with each vital part and component installed adding to its efficiency and making it user friendly.
One of the important part of motorcycle is its mirror. it is necessary while driving to watch the rear view as well as front view. The mirror helps with rear view as you all know.
At mattymotorcycles you can get best motorcycle parts which are branded and reliable.
The mirror no 163 is such an indispensable part for motorcycle lover.
* It has a flat lens with ball jointed 3/8″ x 10″ Rod.
* Its head is locked in position by 3 screws, 4″ Diameter.
* Provided with 1″ Clamps.
* It is beautifully chrome plated.
* They are sold in pairs.
For more information on motorcycle parts, prices, availability and more click here.
A sprocket is a profiled wheel with teeth that meshes with a chain, track or other perforated or indented material. It is distinguished from a gear in that sprockets are never meshed together directly, and from a pulley by not usually having a flange at each side.
Sprockets are used in bicycles, motorcycles, cars, tanks, and other machinery either to transmit rotary motion between two shafts where gears are unsuitable or to impart linear motion to a track, tape etc.
If you are restoring on an old Harley motorcycle engine,check out these Superior engine sprockets designed for your Harley restoration project.
The two types of tapered and splined sprockets for your Harley Big Twins, Knucklehead, Panhead, or Shovelhead.
Learn more on motorcycle parts and accessories to customize your vintage motorcycle here.
Well, today’s motorcycle come with very high reliability which may leave you with no clue, how to maintain or repair it. But even your best motorcycle need some basic maintenance for safety and good performance.
Here is 5 basic tips to maintain your motorcycle:
- Breaks:Make sure your bike’s brake fluid reservoirs are checked regularly. To increase performance of the breaks, you can install new braided steel brake lines instead of the stock ones.
- Tires: Keep your tires correctly inflated and check the pressure regularly. Get a pencil-type tire gauge and use it regularly until you instinctively ‘know’ what your tires feel like when correctly inflated.
- Final Drive: what transfers the power from the transmission to the rear wheel is essential to the well being of your bike and can be very expensive if not maintain properly.
bike maintenance and repair
- Oil: Change your oil every 10k miles. Clean fresh oil makes the engine last for a long time. Check and keep your oil level close to maximum level all the time.
- Battery: about once a month, make sure the battery is charged to 100%. A motorcycle battery will loose 1% of its charge even if the bike just stands in your garage.
To know more about motorcycle and parts, just visit here.
Pre-riding inspections can help ensure you’re in for a safe ride. The following checklist is recommended for most motorcycles.
- Check Tires, Controls, Lights and Accessories, Oils and Fluids, Chassis and Chain, and Kickstand before each ride.
- Check your tire pressure. Under or over-inflated tires can translate to poor handling and stability.
- Check your brake lights , turn signals, and all other electrical equipment and switches, including the horn.
- After warming up your motorcycle, sit it up straight, remove the oil tank cap and use the dip stick to check the oil level. Add oil if necessary.
- Operate the throttle, clutch, front and rear brakes and shifter. Make sure they’re all working properly.
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast and you want know more about motorbikes, just visit here.