Motorcycle Mufflers for Your Favorite Motorcycle Ride
A muffler is the part of the exhaust system. It is a device for reducing the amount of noise emitted by the exhaust on most vehicles. Mufflers is one of the important upgrades for custom motorcycles. So it is a must to install quality or custom mufflers in the motorcycle world. There are many reasons to replace your mufflers. You can see the change in your power levels and lower your engine temperatures by just replacing the muffler system. Buying mufflers is also one of the easiest ways to get you your favorite ride. Our online catalog has what you’re looking for at unbelievable prices. Superior MC Supply is the number one spot on the web to buy muffler set! You will find here the high quality parts and low prices!
MC 1-1/2” Shorty Muffler Set with Offset Flange
12" Shorty Mufflers
# Item No. mc-1170
# Sold in sets of Two Pieces
# Two Straight 1-1/2” glass packed mufflers
# Size: 12” length
# 2-1/2” One-Piece Body
# Flange Tip is Offset Pointing Out Keeping Exhaust off Cycle
# Glass Packed Mufflers Provides Deep Mellow Tone
# Brackets are Included
MC Supply company formally located in Los Angeles, California back in the early 1970’s produced some of the finest after market Harley Davidson, Triumph, BSA, & other Japanese Mufflers in the industry. We have had the privilege of purchasing the remaining lot of NOS “New Old Stock” mufflers created by MC. Straight pipes “cocktail shakers” upsweep mufflers, & other styles from dressers to street scramblers MC Mufflers were and still are the finest quality money could buy. These are original stock considering them to be NOS. These mufflers are brand new in the package from the manufacturing that was performed in the Early 1970’s, have never been used, mounted, or installed. These were crafted in Japan and chromed with high grades of nickel back in the early days. The finish on these mufflers are far more superior than any other chrome finish you can get today.
We have obsolete sizes from 1 3/8” to 1 5/8” straight, upswept, left, and right. These mufflers are very rare and are becoming more scarce, as our inventory continues to deplete. These are true nostalgic vintage period correct motorcycle parts. Get them while you can!
Check out more muffler sets for your motorcycle :
Harley Sprint Aermacchi SS 350 22″ Straight Dual Muffler Set
Honda BSA Triumph Scrambler Shorty 15 – 1/2″ Cutoff Tip Muffler Set
Harley Knucklehead / Panhead / Shovelhead Triumph Dual Left Hand Upswept 20-1/2″ Muffler Set
Norton & Indian 24″ Dual Upswept Café Muffler Set
And many more on Superior MC Supply….
The American Industry is experiencing the return of many a boomer, one is Vintage. Even marques like Ducati and Triumph have stylised their entire range.And while Ducati’s SportClassic and Triumph’s Modern Classic motorcycles are the most prolific examples of the modern vintage niche – they are far from alone. Moto Guzzi has built “classic” models alongside its high-performance Twins, and Royal Enfield survives solely off vintage-inspired units. Even Honda floated a production vintage test balloon when it debuted the ‘80’s-styled CB1100F concept at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2007.The success of the modern vintage niche is hard to argue against, with Triumph’s Parallel Twin-powered Modern Classics, of which the Bonneville is the flagship, a stalwart of the Trumpet line. The expansion of Ducati’s SportClassic line with the GT1000 Touring in 2009 is a clear signal its retro seeds have reaped financial rewards for the Italian marque as well.
Riders Desire Modern Outlook and Best Delivery in Performance.
For More Information Click HERE.
While thinking of buying a bike its hard not to think of Harley Davidson. Mostly every bike enthusiast has a Harley Davidson on Top of his wish list.
But Do you get what you pay for?
I was wondering if Harley’s are worth the difference in price, or do we just pay for the name?
Though buying name is not cool enough a reason, to pay such a huge amount.
More reasons clear my doubts, like
* Motorcycles come in many different styles and it is important to match the bike to your riding style and expectations.
* Harley Davidson is known more for their cruiser and custom style bikes than for sport bikes, even though the Sportster falls under the sport bike category to some degree.
* The riding style is important since this will directly effect the riding experience.
* If taking long road trips then buying a sport bike isn’t the best choice.
* Avoid making the mistake of buying a motorcycle that is beyond the riding ability.
* Buying a motorcycle that is too big or advanced will either end up as a discouraged rider or worse to an injury.
* while selecting a motorcycle look for skill, maneuver and managing ability of the rider.
* Harley manufactures good bikes and their parts are also easy available.
* A “true” cruiser created by America with a history behind it.
* A good point for American Patriots and all the profits to stay in America too.
Though you pay a bit more its joy and pride is every bit worth Harley Davidson bike.
For More Information on Genuine Motorcycle parts and accessories Click HERE.
Harley-Davidson to sell motorcycles in India in 2010, Lets hope economic growth will help the sales to speed up.
Harley-Davidson Inc. says it will begin selling its motorcycles next year in India in the company’s latest push into developing markets overseas.
Harley says it has established a subsidiary near Delhi and has begun scouting for dealers. The Milwaukee-based company is hoping its high-end, heavyweight bikes will compete with the well-established, smaller two-wheelers that dominate the huge Indian bike market.
The company says India’s rapidly growing economy, rising middle class and expanded highway construction have opened the market to leisure motorcycle enthusiasts.
The move marks Harley’s latest push into developing markets overseas, where it hopes rising incomes and the company’s strong brand will help offset flagging sales at home.
For More information Click HERE.
The iconic US cult bike maker Harley Davidson is set to enter Indian Markets Today – 28th August 2009.
* Sales will begin by 2010 so the company is looking for local dealer partners who share the passion and commitment to building the customer relationship.
* As we know the Harley brand of motorcycles are world class with its price in multiples of lakhs added to it the import duty.
* Indian economy is rapidly developing and physical infrastructure improving, so it is the right time to bring home the world’s greatest motorcycles to one of the world’s largest motorcycling nations.
* so all us let us start the count down for the launch today and look out for the models and price list on Harley Davidson India website.
* The global leader in cruising and touring motorcycles is ranked as one of the strongest brands in the world and the motorcycle sales now in more than 70 countries.
For More Information Click HERE.
Thinking of buying a motorcycle?
- Don’t make a rash decision first overcome the rush , cool down and think logically!
- Buying a motorcycle involves a high risk to your security, family included, and heavy expense to your pocket if you are not careful while making this decision.
- The habit of instant gratification makes things worse especially while dealing with marvelous items like motorcycle which are very costly.
- Naturally, you will want biggest bike on the display but be patient and save the long term trouble and loads of money too.
5 Steps To consider Before Buying a Motorcycle.
1. Do Some Research and Decide which bike is best for you , depends specially on your use like cruising the road, taking on trails, going for fast drives, racing.
2. Now the easiest way is you can collect information online and narrow down your choice.
3. Importantly the cost of motorcycle is to be considered too.
4. While buying a branded motorcycle look for warranty offered and after sales services too.
5. Take all details from the dealer and TAKE A TEST RIDE.
Now you can finally decide
- Depending on your gut feeling and commit to buy the lovely lady you have been admiring for long.
- Ride your Motorcycle with happiness and safety once you have bought it.
For More Information On Buying Motorcycle parts click HERE.
While beginning to drive the motorcycle you might tip over just like we do when we start to ride the bicycle. Riding the motorcycle for first time than begin with a small bike for your safety and balance. Taking time to ride a bike is wiser and worth the effort as it acts as a catalyst in avoiding accidents.
Tips for Safe Driving Of Motorcycles are listed below:
1. Over Confidence is the easiest acquired attitude after driving motorcycle for a very short time. Please pay attention while driving and don’t think about all the problems or day dream while on motorcycle.
2. Being extremely vigilant and looking out for other vehicles is the best way to drive safely.
3. Pay attention to road condition and weather too.
4. Car and Truck Drivers often tend to ignore motorcycle drivers so motorcycle driver needs to be extra careful while driving and looking for unfavourable signs of this heavy vehicles.
5. Wearing proper protective gear and specially helmets protects the motorcycle riders to a large extent, so buy a good quality helmet and wear it.
6. Look out for a motorcycle safety course for beginners and develop the safe riding skills.
For More Information Click HERE.
Most of the Motorcycle Enthusiasts like to go away on a long ride or a long road trip. Invariably such a trip requires lots of planning and preparation
Let us make a list of things to be done before your motorcycle adventure begins:
1. Road map in folds or an mobile with Internet connected will be helpful for navigation.
2. Motorcycle Tool bag or a kit with simple tools cable ties, screwdrivers, pliers, a couple of standard size wrenches, and a repair manual may save the day in case of a problem.
3. Extra Pair of clothes and a rain coat on top for emergency can save lot of trouble.
4. Light Snacks for the road like road-nuts, dried fruit, power bars, granola bars, water, and a couple candy bars would be enough to satisfy the sudden hunger pangs if you are away from motels.
5. A couple of essential items you need personally could be included on your list.
Packing the luggage on the motorcycle in a well balanced way will save a lot of energy and provide much needed safety for a well-balanced, relaxing ride to enjoy the wonderful trip on the road.
For More Information on motorcycle and motorcycle parts from branded manufactures click HERE.
At our shop “By Brand Section” you will find innovative products to match your taste by best companies in the industry. Our effort has been to build up outstanding relationships with numerous companies to assist us in serving you with first-class quality motorcycle parts at best prices in the market.
Being the distributors for multifarious products of various splendid companies we offer their product at great prices.
First rated companies like DNA, Superior, Mid-USA, Redwing, Braille Batteries, MC Vintage Mufflers, Street Magic, Karata, Mammoth Wheels, SpecialtyTools, SMW, Enkay Polishing and Tech-Cycle are our suppliers.
It is our endeavour to become One Stop Shop Online for all great motorcycle parts resource at very terrific and competitive prices.
Either you are a motorcycle fanatic fan or interested in having a own custom made bike click here, we shall be pleased to serve you.